Site slow lately

MrEarl

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

Lamar, you need to dig out your can of WD-40 and give the computer a spray. :o Mine seems slower than usual too.

Regards,

Fred

Lamar, and others,

I have been operating on a wireless connection for the past few months, and I my computer is the greatest distance from the signal. So, I thought that was my problem with delays and some times not getting to the level below the first. So, perhaps I have two problems causing my delays.

John

I noticed it is slower than usual and usual isn't that great. Then I remembered how much it cost me and I was pretty thankful. I realized I should join the AACA this year just to support their efforts at making these forums available. That will be my first "to Do" item in January. Filling out the renewal for my local BCA chapter in a few minutes, too.

Our Marque clubs and national car organizations kind of made computers worthwhile, didn't they?

Wishing a Merry Chrismas and the best of New Years to the behind the scenes movers and shakers of the AACA, BCA, BCAFLC, RROC, and ISSCA.

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)

Thanks for your response Peter. But it's not only this site. I'm no Computer guru but I think Microsoft pushed an update to my PC about a week ago and since then I can't get my original home page to lock in place and everything seems slower. I also noted none of the links in these forums seem to work anymore either. Used to be I could click on em and they would open in a new window. Now I click and ...nothing happens... Maybe I should get a new clicker?

Guest Rob McDonald

My forum access was also slow for a day or two last week. So I changed to winter-weight electrons in my cable and plugged-in my laptop overnight and now it's running just fine.