1990 Black Interior parts about 90% of it all original getting ready to dump

89TC-16V

i have a mostly complete 1990 interior black leather that im getting ready to dump because im never gonna have use for any of it. the seats and console cover are in great shape still very soft. the door panels in great shape also. the rugs i have saved, i dont have the floor matts sorry. the top of the dash i have in poor shape and the speed cluster cover also in poor shape. i have all the black plastic trim for inside also including the steering column and shifter surround. i have the seat belts and rear compartment for spare tire also. i dont need any of this stuff, had thought of going to black in my 89 but the beige is a bit cooler in the summer temperature wise. pm me or post with wants or needs i will get back to you with price and pictures if i have it. would be nice to make some spare christmas money with this stuff. im located in NJ.

Guest 501 Club

I could use both seat bottoms as mine are in presentable shape but the stiching is tearing out on one and the leather is getting stiff. Is it possible to remove the leather covers off the frames and ship that way? Have any photos? Price? Maybe I can convince my better half this could be my present.

hi there! still have the middle console? and how much including shipping to LA would that be?

i have a mostly complete 1990 interior black leather that im getting ready to dump because im never gonna have use for any of it. the seats and console cover are in great shape still very soft. the door panels in great shape also. the rugs i have saved, i dont have the floor matts sorry. the top of the dash i have in poor shape and the speed cluster cover also in poor shape. i have all the black plastic trim for inside also including the steering column and shifter surround. i have the seat belts and rear compartment for spare tire also. i dont need any of this stuff, had thought of going to black in my 89 but the beige is a bit cooler in the summer temperature wise. pm me or post with wants or needs i will get back to you with price and pictures if i have it. would be nice to make some spare christmas money with this stuff. im located in NJ.

• 1 month later...
Anything left? I need driver side door opening sill plastic trim and possible center console. Also ash tray and cig lighter parts

i have the door sill plastic pieces, i have a bare center console surround, i have a console lid, i have cig lighter parts and i might have a ashtray that goes in the console possibly