1914 Crow Elkhart

Guest cb36t

Hi, I have a 1914 Crow Elkhart roadster and I am wondering what the market value on it is? It is complete and in good condition and runs fine although I rarely drive it. Does anybody know, or know where I can find out? I don't plan on selling it but I get asked that question whenever I tell anyone about it. I have looked online but can't find anything.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

I will try to post some pics in the next couple of days, It's kinda buried in my garage. Thanks for your reply. Off hand do you have a ball park range for it?

A 1913 Crow-Elkhart, beautiful restoration, sold for over $45K a few years ago. Value of yours somewhat south of that, I'd guess, depending on how buried it is!!! Let's see some pictures when you can, they're nice looking cars.....good luck

A 1913 Crow-Elkhart, beautiful restoration, sold for over $45K a few years ago. Value of yours somewhat south of that, I'd guess, depending on how buried it is!!! Let's see some pictures when you can, they're nice looking cars.....good luck

Thanks for the info. The car is not buried with stuff on top if it, but there is a ton of crap around it and in front of it. It will take some effort to clear the path to roll it out.

If you are not going to sell it,,,

And you're not going to drive it

Is its value of any importance,,,I think not

Drive it ,,,,,thats where the value is,,ENJOY,,

The spectators are not important,,be polite

and dismiss 'em,,Be a gentleman at all times

For thats how you will be rememberd,,,Cheers,,Ben

• 7 months later...
Guest cb36t
Any chance you still have this Crow and are interested in selling it?

Sorry, I'm not interested in selling, but I know a guy who has a 1922 Elcar he is looking to sell. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him.

• 3 weeks later...

I would definitely be interested in the Elcar and appreciate you contacting him and sharing my email address with him. I would appreciate if you would keep my name and email in case you decide to sell the Crow. I would love to have first crack at it. I have a deep family connection to Crow Elkhart Motors but no one in the family had the foresight to keep one in the family.

Thanks! Bobby Turner

Sorry, I'm not interested in selling, but I know a guy who has a 1922 Elcar he is looking to sell. Let me know if you are interested and I will contact him.

I would definitely be interested in the Elcar and appreciate you contacting him and sharing my email address with him. I would appreciate if you would keep my name and email in case you decide to sell the Crow. I would love to have first crack at it. I have a deep family connection to Crow Elkhart Motors but no one in the family had the foresight to keep one in the family.

Thanks! Bobby Turner<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 10 months later...
Guest C. A.

Thanks! Bobby Turner

Hi, you say you have a deep family connection to Crow Elkhart Motors...I have a family connection to Crow Elkhart cars. My dad owns a 1918 Crow Elkhart that we would like to get someone to restore. We aren't interested in selling it but would like to have more information on the cars and would like to find someone to restore it.

• 9 months later...

Sorry C.A. I obviously haven't been on here in a while. I'm just now seeing your note. I don't know a ton about the company because the last family member with any connection passed away in the mid 90s. The car was made in Elkhart, Indiana from 1906 to the early 20s. Because of financial reasons, the company was run by others its last few years in existence. Your dad's 1918 is probably one of the last years the company was owned by the Crow family. I've often wondered what I would do about restoration if I ever got my hands on one, but that's a problem I wouldn't mind having. Sorry I'm not much help with that. I'd love to see some pictures if you got a chance to send some. If you ever consider selling, please keep me in mind. I would love to get one back in the family and I can't think of a better way of getting my kids interested in antique cars. Thanks, and best wishes - Bobby Turner