Jump to content

weatherstrip question

Guest billybird

Recommended Posts

Guest billybird

Does anyone know where part # 20330 goes? It is a rubber seal that goes on the chrome door post. Also, how is it oriented? I am working on the driver side door. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...