Garden art....

oldcar

I love this kind of stuff, particularly the TV stand. The only way I could ever get away with having something like that would be to have a man's room, which I don't. I'd much prefer to stare at something like this than I would at my mother-in-law's face.

Of course, I could say that about a lot of things.

I love this kind of stuff, particularly the TV stand. I'd much prefer to stare at something like this than I would at my mother-in-law's face.

Of course, I could say that about a lot of things.

you must have a stong mother in law to be able to hold the telly on here head for so long.

Keiser-

That Pegasus is Fantastic, bends, rust, and all -

back in shool in the sports car club at Monmouth College (now Monmouth University) in 1960s New Jersey, our racing team was "TEAM PEGASUS", and somewhere I still have one of the spare decals like the ones on the side of my early-1958 small-mouth Triumph TR-3. I won many races, Rallyes, Autocrosses, and Field-Trials with the little red toy with a big wide white racing stripe.

You picked the perfect spot to display the "Flying Horse".

We don't get much yard art here - Homeowner Associations and opinionated folks who would rather trim shrubs than appreciate originality (or old cars) !!

post-65489-14313928344_thumb.jpg

Here is one of my wife's gardens with some of the things I made for her out of junk. The 2nd photo above shows a door knob tree

tree (a couple of knobs have frozen and cracked off), the 3rd a sewing machine gear on top of a bunch of rings welded together. The 4th a cultivator disc on top of a very junk

(cracked) Model T crankshaft. She likes frogs so this combo frog bath - shower got made out of an old satellite dish.

All this is worth its weight in gold as she loves things like this for XMass and while she is working in her gardens I work in the shop.

post-65489-143139283443_thumb.jpg

post-65489-14313928342_thumb.jpg

post-65489-143139283429_thumb.jpg

post-65489-143139283433_thumb.jpg

post-65489-143139283436_thumb.jpg

Edited by T-Head (see edit history)

Here is a little motorcycle I made for a friend for his birthday. I made it out of junk from my garage. the engine is an old Tillotson or Zenith carburetor. The fuel tank is made of two old stove legs and the rest from this and that.....

My buddy added the flag and girl.

post-37352-143139283447_thumb.jpg