Neon, anyone?

R W Burgess

Guest Rob McDonald

R W, you had me going for a minute there. I thought someone had finally recognized the collectibility of the fabulous Chrysler Neon.

I once had a Hornet Sportabout with door hinge problems like this.

post-59990-143139279932_thumb.jpg

Awesome, just awesome.

That auction was held this past June about 35 miles from where I live. I was unable to attend due to other commitments. But, several of my fellow Buick and Ford friends did attend. Their words.....

"Awesome...just...awesome".

Dave, it was depressing to me to read the last page announcing the auction. I know all of us eventually have everything sold or shared, but this fellow really loved the hobby.

Dave, it was depressing to me to read the last page announcing the auction. I know all of us eventually have everything sold or shared, but this fellow really loved the hobby.

Yes, and he amassed a collection twice. This was his second auction of his second collection. The second one he put together after the auction of his first collection. (I hope I'm making sense here.)

R W, you had me going for a minute there. I thought someone had finally recognized the collectibility of the fabulous Chrysler Neon.

I once had a Hornet Sportabout with door hinge problems like this.

I' ve had North East hinge problems also, but the doors hung in the other direction. :eek:.... Down that is. :o Dandy Dave!