Set of 4 Buffalo wire wheels, 24 1/4" inch rim diameter, 4,000 O.B.O

Howdy guys,

I'm a Studebaker and Model T ford guy in Everett, Wa. I recently picked up a large Model T parts lot; and included in the lot was a full set of 4 matching Buffalo wire wheels, two hubs, and three of the hub caps. I'm personally not going to use them on any of my projects, so it would be a shame to see them sit around. They are overall quite solid, surface rust all over with some deeper pits in the rims, but nothing major that would scare me. One wheel is missing two spokes, and the rim edges could stand some brazing to repair the ever prevalent "sharp edges" that developed on the rim.

If anyone is interested, feel free to email me at studebakeraffiondo(at)gmail.com, and we can see if we can make something work out. Don't be afraid to make a offer either, the worst that can happen is I say no. I'll be happy to supply any sort of pictures to a interested person(s).

Thanks guys!

Dylan Wills

Everett, Wa.

Pictures would be very helpful. Also remember that the rim diameter is the inside diameter of the tire, an outside diameter measurement of the wheel will be too large as in includes the flanges to keep the tire on. I suspect your wheels are 23".

• 1 year later...
Pictures would be very helpful. Also remember that the rim diameter is the inside diameter of the tire, an outside diameter measurement of the wheel will be too large as in includes the flanges to keep the tire on. I suspect your wheels are 23".

If Layden is correct i would like to know what the spoke count is and type of center that they have. I am in search of some 23" wheels.

Archived