Sign in to follow this  
R W Burgess

Special Announcement-New Moderator!

thank you for taking the JOB i know you will be great at it. Or Roberta will keep you straght.(lol) congrats lamar

Have a great Buick day

frank

Guess I'm a little behind in my forum news.Could not think of a better person for the job.As one person noted earlier in the year..."He's got a SWEEPSPEAR TAT ,enough said" Seriously Lamar, Congrats..and by the way where are the bananas?:D

Congrats Mr. Earl...........

That's a whole lot better than BTT.

Now if you can get "Terry" to help you do all this heavy lifting, we would all be "livin' the dream".

Mike in colorado

An obvious mad grab for power. He posts beautiful women, and then when we aren't looking, moves into the drivers seat. Woe is us.:P

An obvious mad grab for power. He posts beautiful women, and then when we aren't looking, moves into the drivers seat. Woe is us.:P

Now, your not Going to let all this power go to your Head, Are you now Mr. Earl??? ;) Dandy Dave!

Now, your not Going to let all this power go to your Head, Are you now Mr. Earl??? ;) Dandy Dave!

;)ya ha haaaa... I guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we......

Hey Lamar, are they on to us yet?

Whew, good...if they only knew our plans for total 1954 Buick domination. This is just one more step in the process until its all 54 all the time. Good thing I am saying this in a PM, Imagine what they would say if this conspiracy got out?

Keep up the good work soon it will all be ours Buuuwwwaahahahahahh!

Hey Lamar, are they on to us yet?

Whew, good...if they only knew our plans for total 1954 Buick domination. This is just one more step in the process until its all 54 all the time. Good thing I am saying this in a PM, Imagine what they would say if this conspiracy got out?

Keep up the good work soon it will all be ours Buuuwwwaahahahahahh!

Bob, you were't in the Private Messaging forum son, you just blew it, totally foiled our plan, now they all know our scheme. But they should all know by now, my DNA is Buick, Blood type - 54.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

You guys will never pry my 56 from my hands! Unless...I happen across a full sized 54 with those vent wing windows. I just love that feature...

Bob, you were't in the Private Messaging forum son, you just blew it

That's funny!