Jump to content

is this from a car ???


Recommended Posts

I think that looks like an OLD grease gun or oiler for lubricating a car's moving parts, but it could be from some other machinery too. The bracket on it & screw threads seems to indicate it was attached permanently. Some old Brass Era cars (from the 19-teens) had things like that but I thought they were usually longer or a little larger. You need an expert to answer.

Edited by UCGHandyman (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...