I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GaWajn

Thanks for all the great photos!

I have always liked this 52 Buick. I heard that it might be for sale so I might be looking into this soon.

post-123996-0-13952100-1436835590_thumb.

Could this be the same car?  I do know that the blue was redone in Red over Dover white sometime in the 1990s after I sold it to a buyer in Sheridan, WY. The original interior was red & white.  The car was equipped with factory air and power seat and windows.  From there it went to Florida.  After that, I do not know.  (Check the aftermarket spotlight.)

post-97209-0-27633500-1437615889_thumb.j

Could this be the same car?  I do know that the blue was redone in Red over Dover white sometime in the 1990s after I sold it to a buyer in Sheridan, WY. The original interior was red & white.  The car was equipped with factory air and power seat and windows.  From there it went to Florida.  After that, I do not know.  (Check the aftermarket spotlight.)

attachicon.gifCopy of 87CaballeroBlue4.jpg

Good question. Wish I knew.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BigDogDaddy

I fond this picture online and noticed that it has an interesting top.

The caption for it says : San Francisco circa 1920. "Buick, Pacific Heights." Wearing a spiffy "California top."

SHORPY-634A.preview.jpg

That 1950 Buick wagon in post 1942 was first built as a custom in bright RED, didn't look as good as the new color.

So that you know, those are REFLECTIONS in the paint, not arty works. They do look cool and very arty, but I beat to a different drumb.  hehe  If you blow the picture up, it appears to have sort of wood grain on the sides, just reflections, IMO.

If you 'GOOGLE IMAGES OF 1950 BUICK WAGONS' more pic's of it will appear, plus many other 1950 wagons.

Dale in Indy

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine in Washington just sent me this picture with the caption.  "Drive a Buick?  This is the one for me!" 

Does anyone have anymore information about this car?

attachicon.gif1950 Buick Wagon.jpg

you can search scott Pruett's 

1950 Buick Wagon

this may be the wagon under construction http://www.rosevillerodandcustom.com/finishedpage3.html

here is a ton of images / an article on the wagon

http://www.ebay.com/motors/blog/low-tide-scott-pruetts-1950-buick-woody/

• 2 weeks later...

I loaned my 1937 Century to a fellow AACA Chapter member for a Gatsby themed party. She owns a 1968 Buick but drove her husband to the event in my 1937 Century since it was more appropriate for this event. At the event, they had a photographer taking Tintype photos. Here is a photo of the Tintype photo. of them with my 1937 Century.

post-90592-0-22453200-1445135991_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...