I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Buick5563, regarding the top, is it a Carson, or reg? I'm no expert, but have been around lots of Carson tops, and PADDED ones as well. From the picture I am going to say it ISN'T a working top, so either a Carson, or heavy padded regular top that doesn't go up and down anymore, or at least often.

Shadetree77, The picture of the children sitting on the 41 car top, reminds me of the 54 Roadmaster Dad sold a local MD. A few weeks later he brought it in for service, and the top was dented in many places. Dad said, Doc. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOP?'

The Doc. said, "I DIDN'T NOTICE, BUT GUESS ITS FROM STANDING ON IT TO PICK CHERRY'S FROM OUR TREE IN THE BACK YARD".

I Thank God everyday for the memories from the time I had with Dad in the dealership. Lots of laughs.

Dale in Indy

#718 must have been after WWII, and Bungalows started really popping up. My Mother really loved to drive around checking out all the different styles of Bungalows.

We lived in one, that was really cute, stucco and nice front porch archway. Garage was under the house, drove beside the home, around to the back entrance.

Dad repaired many 41 wrecked converts in the basement garage, I was his helper. That started me in my 'LOVE FOR BUICK'S'.

Dale in Indy

Edited by smithbrother (see edit history)