I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

On 5/14/2019 at 8:46 AM, Elpad said:

4348B3E4-F238-456F-91F1-20681E1933B7.jpeg

Edward G. Robinson (aka Emanuel Goldenberg) and

Kirk Douglas (aka Issur Danielovitch Demsky)

a pair of amazing actors

and another great Buick

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)

Caught this chance to get a snapshot of Larry Schramm's 1915 Buick truck and my 1913 Model 31 parked side by side today during the Gilmore Museum's pre war tour, show day tomorrow.  Temps in the low 20's and a very slight late day sprinkle of rain.  About 60 cars and trucks ranging from 1907 to 1941 made for an interesting rolling car museum.

Regards, Gary

DSC_0666.JPG

Edited by cxgvd
double word (see edit history)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:04 PM, cxgvd said:

Caught this chance to get a snapshot of Larry Schramm's 1915 Buick truck and my 1913 Model 31 parked side by side today during the Gilmore Museum's pre war tour, show day tomorrow.  Temps in the low 20's and a very slight late day sprinkle of rain.  About 60 cars and trucks ranging from 1907 to 1941 made for an interesting rolling car museum.

Regards, Gary

DSC_0666.JPG

Low 20's is Celcius = about 70Deg F.

Along with the beautiful weather,  Joyce and I had a great 85 mile tour on Friday together with Gary & Bev sponsored by The Gilmore Museum.  Both vehicles ran flawlessly.

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Low 20's is lovely weather in Canada, sorry.  I meant to imply the spring has been unseasonable cool and wet and with showers in the forecast, well, the weekend was perfect.

Here is a photo of a stunning beautiful cabriolet parked in a nice setting.  There were other Buicks at the Gilmore Museum show but I do not want to shrink this picture, so just one photo today.

Regards, Gary

DSC_0713.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...