I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

4 hours ago, pont35cpe said:

Paul sr and Paul jr always fussing. Mikey is just stoned..but trying to say something..

The bike building was always overshadowed by the drama.  Didn't take long to learn - maybe the second show I watched- to realize there were better things on.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

That '56 Roadmaster  would make a Cadillac hang it's head in shame!

Ben

I like how the artist captured details, like the weather strip on the door, and the opened flapper above the door!  

On 3/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, RivNut said:

The bike building was always overshadowed by the drama.  Didn't take long to learn - maybe the second show I watched- to realize there were better things on.

It took about one and a half episodes to realize those guys are hacks.  I wouldn’t let them anywhere near anything I valued or wanted to work.

10 hours ago, Meadowfleet said:

What is this? 

The car is a 1958 Buick Roadmaster 75 2 door hardtop.

Not sure of the setting but it is most likely a Buick / GM sales advertisement promoting the level or style and class the Buick has based on the clothes (think 1958) of the that couple. 

• Like 1

28162306_1325522634259952_40754075969006

Very interesting -- I don't think I've ever seen an engine colored starter on any GM before.  Ditto the oil filter; I wonder whether the cars were delivered to owners that way...

5 hours ago, Elpad said:

Sorry... is this a Buick?

C456ED07-129E-4441-8134-C6D39C76EE16.jpeg

It's a 1940, which at the moment is my favorite year.  Too little of the car showing to tell where it is a 56C or 76C.  Even though the 76C came std with the wheel shields, the buyer could get them on the 56C if desired.

• Thanks 1

Spotted today at the AACA 2019 Spring National Meet At Concord, NC. Sponsored by the Hornet Nest Region. Please see more Buicks pictures displayed at the Show under Gallery, Member’s Albums.

0279D7B8-9A6E-435E-8E95-10623C83A53D.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 91vert said:

I think that is the Mackinac Bridge in the back ground.

Looks like two '54s in picture with the back-up lights in different locations.

55910061_10214511155112807_5055443018702

Is that the bridge that blew the pieces in a bad wind storm?

The two Buicks are both correct, of course.  For 1954, smaller bodies had reverse lights in the trunk lid, the bigger bodis below the trunk lid.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fr. Buick said:

That's  a construction picture.  There are other construction pictures and videos on the internet.  Google Mackinac bridge construction.

16 hours ago, Fr. Buick said:

The two Buicks are both correct, of course.  For 1954, smaller bodies had reverse lights in the trunk lid, the bigger bodis below the trunk lid.

That is the Mackinaw Bridge.  It is not the bridge that blew apart in the wind storm. 

The bridge that blew apart was the Tacoma narrows bridge.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_Narrows_Bridge_(1940)#Film_of_collapse

Here is the video.