I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

2 hours ago, neil morse said:

Yeah, whoever that Buick owner is from back in 1941, he seems very happy with his automobile! 

1941??

Geez Neil, I was about to commend you on your style.  I like the shoes and hat, very cool.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kgreen said:

1941??

Geez Neil, I was about to commend you on your style.  I like the shoes and hat, very cool.

Haha -- I'm sure that Buick owner, whoever he is, is very appreciative of your comments!

(I didn't really think I would fool anyone, particularly since I'm in almost the same pose with the same hat in my avatar picture! 😁  However, I got the ultimate compliment for my efforts today when someone saw another shot from the same photo session that I had posted on Instagram, and thought it was an actual vintage photo from 1941.  This is a work in progress.  I have persuaded some friends who like to dress in period outfits to do some modeling, so there will be more coming with some new faces.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grimy said:

Neil, knowing of your vintage photo recreation efforts, I thought that WAS you in the photo above!  Looking forward to seeing you with your car.

Not sure how to respond to this post.  To paraphrase the Clairol ad, "only his hairdresser knows for sure."

On 5/16/2016 at 12:37 PM, JZRIV said:

Na Ed, nothing that classy just a lowly Harley panhead. :P. Pre 1958 Probably early/mid 50s

On 6/2/2016 at 6:54 PM, MrEarl said:

Some great bike and Buick photos Jason. Particularly like this one

B87A_zpszb0yvfll.jpg

Good taste Lamar...it`s a knucklehead, first generation of the Big Twin Harleys

Tom Mooney

• Like 1