New TC Owner!

Guest operationnos

Guest operationnos

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forum. I picked up my first TC last night at an auction and am quickly trying to learn everything I can about the car and the close-knit community. It's a 1989, auto, with just over 13K miles. One very minor dent on the rear bumper and mostly flawless aside from that. I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions soon, thanks in advance for all the help this group offers.

post-89427-143139254476_thumb.jpg

post-89427-143139254469_thumb.jpg

Guest BSchubert

I too am a recent member as I bought my 1990 White/Ginger high mileage car a couple weeks ago. You can see this community has been very helpful. Good luck.

Guest My TC Toy

Opera... welcome to the club. Mine is a 1990 YBB (FYI yellow with black conv. top and black int.) I hope you will have many years of pleasure with the car. You certainly have a beauty with only 13m miles, like a 23 year old new car. Who could ask for more?

You will find a friendly group here, more than willing to help you with any problems/ queries you might have.

Have you joined The TC club yet? You will find the newsletters entertaining and informative.

Hope to hear again from you soon

Bob