Sign in to follow this  
Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel

Wildcat Garage in Cincinnati -2012

Great photos but like your car storage photos what happens when something gets stuck or clogged up in one of those silos and Who gets picked to go in with the shovel ? :)

LOL David, we test and try not to get junk in the silos, but it happens!

We had a silo fail and had a vacuum truck suck up most of the spill...but Danny picked up the shovel and finished the job properly.

It was my job in 1976...they won't let me work that shovel any more! Unless I use it on the bankers...:cool:

The 68 looks really good Ted. But, even though I know my GS had white wall tires on it when new, I can't bring myself to put white wall tires on the road wheels.

52 minutes ago, Ted "Wildcat65" Nagel said:

last Summer Wildcat drive.

IMG_0162.JPG

Lovin your cars Ted! 

Thank you John!

The Cat Rod///

Super rare Wildcat 445 Standard shift (3 on the tree) on the column; no power steering or brakes.  I think the only option may be AM radio.

Standard interior 46237 - still has the original spare-blackwall.  Fun to drive!

IMG_3250.jpg

• Like 3

A few years ago up at a BPG event.  This car was sold in Cincinnati; I responded to an ad in Hemmings 

only because the phone number started with 681-xxxx which is the same exchange as our mill, so it was close!

Dual quad automatic Custom Convertible.  I did not even know about the dual quad in a Wildcat in 1997.

Pea 65 WIldcat.jpg

• Like 3