Floor panels

Beltfed

Guest zazothex

I know that c2cfabrication does sheet for the '42+ years. I got a set for my '47 LC. Haven't put them in yet but they look serviceable.

No joy on the floor pans so far. The c2c phone goes to mailbox. On Paul Bradley's number the person on the other end said I had the wrong number, my phone said I didn't. Anyway, two years wait is way to long. The search goes on.....and on....

Guest zazothex

I had good luck with c2c's Email. I know they do lots of business through Epay as well. They're in the Carolinas, so maybe the hurricane knocked them out?

No joy on the floor pans so far. The c2c phone goes to mailbox. On Paul Bradley's number the person on the other end said I had the wrong number, my phone said I didn't. Anyway, two years wait is way to long. The search goes on.....and on....

Bradley Floorpans for Fords

I called the number from the site earlier this year trying to arrange a purchase for my 37 coupe. His wife answered and said he was out of town to Carlisle at the time and would be back a week later. I meant to call him back but life happens, got busy, and still havent gotten around to trying again yet. But as of around this past May, the number from the site was working. If you Google him, he's had a lot of positive feedback on a variety of other forums as well.

Jim

Edited by JimNap (see edit history)