help needed to move two doors from sw missouri to santa monica calif.

PONTIAC1953

i have two 1954 pontiac hardtop doors that need to go to santa monica, calif. doors have old paint, no door panels, windows are in the down position, they can be stood up or laid down, i live in taneyville, mo. 30 minutes east of branson, mo. thanks in advance for looking and replies. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor. 417-693-5219, charlessdv8@yahoo.com

Well, by this time next year, I may be returning to CA from Ohio, and could snag them for you if you still need the help. I go to The Valley often, so, "over the Pass" is no problemo. Don't know your situation, but if time isn't so critical, would so do at no charge, of course, for a CFB (car friend buddy).

Well, by this time next year, I may be returning to CA from Ohio, and could snag them for you if you still need the help. I go to The Valley often, so, "over the Pass" is no problemo. Don't know your situation, but if time isn't so critical, would so do at no charge, of course, for a CFB (car friend buddy).

hi akabc, time isn't critical, the car is just starting to go through bumper to bumper restoration, thanks for the offer of help, let's keep in touch, charles.