Need an old car for my daughter's wedding in Easton Maryland on November 3, 2012

dalef62

I was planning on taking my 1958 Continental Convertible to the wedding but it is just too heavy to haul on my trailer, car weighs 5000# and trailer weighs 2000# on a 7000# max weight trailer. My step-daughter and future son-in-law was hoping to ride around in the Continental as they have the love of old cars just like me. I am just very leary of traveling the 300 miles from the Pittsburgh PA area to Easton MD with the trailer maxed out weight wise. I would be willing to compensate you for your time and effort. Sarah Brill and Andrew Wright wedding. If you have an older car that looks nice, open car prefered but older closed car would also be nice, and would be available for November 3, 2012 please respond on here or send me a pm or email. Thanks,

Dale Frederick

Dale, I just sent you a private message with some information. Not sure how much the storm impacted the area over there or the members near where the wedding will be so they may or may not even be able to respond. But the info. will be a starting place. Best of luck.

As requested here are a few pictures of the Bride and Groom in the 1964 Thunderbird convertible. They also had my 1966 Mustang for the bridesmaids and groomsman to cruise around in. A wonderful day, and I must say a very happy couple!!!

post-49151-143139247119_thumb.jpg

post-49151-143139247062_thumb.jpg

post-49151-143139247091_thumb.jpg