Drew's (#4675) '65 Riv pics

RIVNIK

Here's some pictures of my '65 in beautiful Winter Park, FL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]160294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]160295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]160296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]160297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]160298[/ATTACH].

Drew Smith (#4675)

Wow what a beautiful car in a great location....I saw winter today...in the form of snow, no palm trees for us up here in Minnesota any time soon. 6 or 7 months of heaters in the garage . Post more detailed pictures in February near a beach to really rub it in !!!!!! Your car is BEAUTIFUL

Wow what a beautiful car in a great location....I saw winter today...in the form of snow, no palm trees for us up here in Minnesota any time soon. 6 or 7 months of heaters in the garage . Post more detailed pictures in February near a beach to really rub it in !!!!!! Your car is BEAUTIFUL

Snow!!! What are you still doing there! Get on down here while there's still room! We need more Rivs to have a real local scene. You can stay in my utility shed til you find a place.

Nice looking '65 Drew - that color suits the car well - definetly a keeper,

but I'm partial to those silver greys !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160648[/ATTACH]

I love my '65, but I am envious of you with that '68. It's really a classic example of design perfection. The '65's a beautiful car of course, but the 2nd generation Rivs are the cars of the future of my childhood.....and yours is one of the nicest examples I've seen. Drive on down and lets swap for awhile! Drew

Thanks Drew, that certainly is an offer that's hard to refuse !! LOL,

but I think I'll pass for now.

'Sandy' is on the doorstep, and I just finished putting the car away for the long winter sleep. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !!

. . . enjoy that '65 and all that Florida sunshine !! :cool: