Buick Lucerne 17" Chrome Wheels and tires for sale

olbuickman

For Sale Buick Lucerne chrome 17" wheels and tires. The wheels do not have any scratches on the chrome. The tires have less than 800 miles on them. I had the wheels and tires road force balanced. At the car shows I have had a lot of positive comments on the way they look. I will sell the wheels separate,as i have a friend wants my tires for his Lucerne. $900 wheels and tires, lug nuts, center caps are included. Frank.post-46439-14313922111_thumb.jpg

Guest 68vwdubb

Hello Frank. Great Looking Reatta Convert!! What made you decide to go with other wheels for your Reatta? Did you have to use spacers or shims with these on the Reatta? Thanks

post-46439-143139221321_thumb.jpg68vwdubb, Thanks for your compliments on my Reatta. I had my stock wheels polished to a high lustre finish almost like chrome this past year. I had a chance to make a good deal on a set of tiger paw touring tires,so a couple of weeks ago I had them mounted and road force balanced with the weights placed on the inside.Yes I did use a 1" spacer on the front wheels.The spacers are in good shape I would toss them in on the package. About an hour ago I took a picture of the car in the garage with the polished stock wheels,I will see if I can attach it to this message. Frank

Guest 68vwdubb

Hello Frank! No problem! I was only passing along a compliment where one was definitely in order! Wow, that truely is a very sharp Reatta convert! Wish mine looked that nice! Wish I was a little bit closer to you, since I would give those wheels/tires a little more thought. But given the distance between us, I don't think I would want to pay to ship them to MI, since I really don't need them. But they sure would look nice on one of my Reatta's or even on my black LeSabre T-Type also! I can't remember, did you mention the brand of tires? By chance, you never get over to MI, do you? Also, on a funny side note, for me anyways, I just recently bought a couple Reatta items from a Frank from WI, and I instantly thought of you & your sharp Black convert! But the fellow I bought them from, said no I don't own one! Take care!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jonthom

Hi Frank. Just wondering if you still have the wheels. I have '02 Park Ave and 2 Reattas and am thinking which of the three would be the best to put them on Please advise. Jon Thom BCA # 22880 Reatta Div # 168 Yorkville IL 630-553-5661 or email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...