JohnD1956

Autumn Buicks

Still early here but sometimes things change overnight and then get wiped out just as fast. So I took the Queen for her Autumn debut:

tn_img_0770_original.jpg

tn_img_0764_original.jpgx

tn_img_0763_original.jpgx

x

x

Thanks Keith. I greatly appreciate it. It's been a great day here so I got the GS out for a bit today.

tn_img_0779_original.jpg

tn_img_0780_original.jpg

tn_img_0801_original.jpg

The only thing I can add, is that I had the '41 out for a brief run Friday night, and it wasn't running so well, the carb seems to be acting up, again.

I was hoping to take it on a long (200 + mile) tour on the weekend, but drove the modern Buick instead.

Keith

My car was stolen early this morning and someone took it down a road past the No Motor Vehicle sign. Luckily they returned it with the camera on the front seat:

post-46237-143142760975_thumb.jpg

Still warm at this end of the state, but I guess it could have been hotter. Bernie

post-46237-143142760958_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760962_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760965_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760969_thumb.jpg

post-46237-143142760972_thumb.jpg

Had the '41 Roadmaster out this afternoon, and got caught in a rainstorm! Cool. windy, and now wet here in Toronto. Planning to take the '56 Roadmaster on a tour tomorrow.

Keith

Bernie - that's a heck of a nice road for no motor vehicles. The scoundrel thief took some nice photos.

I agree w/ Thriller. That thief did take nice pictures. Probably brought the car back when it was time to fill the gas tank.

I agree w/ Thriller. That thief did take nice pictures. Probably brought the car back when it was time to fill the gas tank.

Well, You would not have it any other way would you? LOL... Dandy Dave!

It's been tough finding good spots for pictures this year. Not cause the trees are dull, just cause I can't seem to find photogenic sites. But I did capture these two of the last two days:

tn_img_0833_original.jpg

tn_img_0838_original.jpg

We had the '56 Roadmaster out for a 60+ mile tour today. It was supposed to be a vintage car tour, but I was the only one that drove any vintage iron! Everyone else was afraid of the weather! We had a nice drive in the country, visited a car and toy collection, then lunch and home.

Keith

Some years everything is so vivid... Other years the leaves change, and the hard rains come, and knocks them off before we can get any photos of worthy measure. Life in the not so great North East. Dandy Dave!

Yes, I was worried that yesterdays' rain would knock off a lot of leaves, but thankfully, it didn't :D

Some years everything is so vivid... Other years the leaves change, and the hard rains come, and knocks them off before we can get any photos of worthy measure. Life in the not so great North East. Dandy Dave!

Family photo with my Brother Ray's Olds 442, which he just got back on the road after a few decades, and nephew Raymond's Corvair, which used to be mine and he won't sell back to me. LOL

post-31834-143142765312_thumb.jpg

Very nice shots! I took the Electra out yesterday to take advantage of some of the nice weather we have been having here in the PNW. As you can tell, the leaves have not really turned yet, but the rains are coming so that was likely my last and best opportunity. It was challenging finding trees with any color other than green!

post-52370-143142771972_thumb.jpg

The 56 Packard is not mine, nor do I know the owner, but he always leaves it parked on the street in this block as it's his daily driver I believe. Very sharp car.

post-52370-143142771954_thumb.jpg

post-52370-14314277196_thumb.jpg

post-52370-143142771966_thumb.jpg

Beautiful pictures Doug and John. I really enjoyed them. Here's a few of the 56 from today:

tn_img_0974.jpg

tn_img_0977_original.jpg

tn_img_0978_original.jpg

tn_img_0983_original.jpg

tn_img_0989.jpg

tn_img_1000.jpg

tn_img_1010_original.jpg

tn_img_1015.jpg

tn_img_0989.jpg

and LIKE MORE!!!

tn_img_1010_original.jpg

Absolutely BUICKFUL JD, absolutely buickful....