JohnD1956

Autumn Buicks

got a "LIKE" from me on that one!!!

That is such a nice car. I had no idea it was so tired once. I just love those frameless vent windows. I wonder if they whistle while the car is in motion?

Yep, she is even wearing AUTUMN colors.

Dale in Indy,

USA

This state will go HEAVY Romney tomorrow, Obama carried it in 2008, a difference of probably 15 points, or more.

I stopped at a local church for a photo op today. Thought some may enjoy a New England fall:

I hope no one minds my doing this, but when I saw these pics all I could think of was a tv commercial for the '56 Buicks. Here's my rendition: (intro music)"Introducing the all new car line up of the 1956 Buicks: First for the economy minded buyer is the 1956 Special available in a four door Tourback sedan, four door Riviera sedan a two door Tourback sedan, a two door Riviera and an Estate wagon. For those buyers who like to feel the wind in their hair and the sun on their face we have the Special convertible. All come with Buick's smooth and powerful, overhead valve V8 engine. Next in the line up is the 1956 Buick Super, also available in the four door sedan, the four door Riviera sedan, the two door Riviera and the two door convertible. Over here we have the 1956 Buick Century which is available in the four door sedan, four door Riviera sedan, four door Deluxe Riviera sedan and the four door Estate wagon.

In the two door models we have the two door convertible and the two door Riviera coupe. For the more prestigious buyer we have the 1956 Roadmaster available in the four door sedan, four door Riviera sedan, the two door convertible and the two door Riviera. All are available with various trim and color combinations to suit all of our customers' needs.

So, whether your driving into town for groceries, taking your girl out on a date or just going to church on Sunday, you can't go wrong with the all new 1956 Buicks. Kids drag your mom and pop down to your local Buick dealership today and test drive the all new 1956 Buicks that are available now. And remember folks the Best Buys Buick and only a tickle triggers it's takeoff." (end commercial)

I don't know much about the '56 Buick's intimate details so I had to leave alot of it out or I could've done much better. Hope you like(d) it. :D

Edited by 68 Buick 3369 (see edit history)

So I realize it's not Autumn anymore but I just randomly came across this article online and couldn't resist bringing it to this thread. If you go to the article and click the pictures they will get MUCH bigger and you can save them. It's a good little article and these are extremely good wallpapers for a PC. Click the link below to go to the article. Here are my two favorite pictures from the article. Enjoy!

A Stunning 1952 Buick In The Fall

post-75106-143139291219_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143139291233_thumb.jpg

Lots of great pictures in that article. 50-51-52 & 53's are some sweet Buicks. I just love the shape of them, no matter the model.

do autumn leaves in need of raking qualify?

DSCN0386_zpsfb8ddd2a.jpg

Thanks for posting that one Dave. Been thinking about this thread and trying to find some sceanic spots for a new round of pictures this year.

We don't have much color yet in TN but I did take a few pictures today. The old girl a little too old for this thread but she doesn't know how old she is

.post-96300-143142211664_thumb.jpg

post-56463-143142212648_thumb.jpgSince everyone is putting up photos of their favorite Buick or Buicks in a Fall setting, I thought it would be nice to show off the Model 48 in a photo that was taken a few years ago in one of the most

beautiful old residential settings in our town. This was taken the day before Halloween and it was cool to say the least. We even had the floorboard mounted exhaust heater in operation and it worked just great. There is just

something about an old Buick on a beautiful late Fall afternoon. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Terry Wiegand

Doo Dah America

• Like 1