Autumn Buicks

JohnD1956

20211028_155320.jpg

20211028_155155.jpg

Susan, with her parents 53(?) Plymouth.  She was giving her 99 year old neighbor a ride when our paths crossed. He was a Veteran of WWII. 1943-1945. He thought the Super was beautiful. I was humbled. 

20211028_140934.jpg

• Like 10

In southern Ontario we had a heavy frost Saturday morning it served to remind me to take a different kind of fall photo.  I parked my 13 Buick and my '15 McLaughlin in the driveway overnight, climbed out of bed before breakfast and at first light I snapped a photo.  Disappointed with a light frost, if any camera buffs are interested I used an old 50mm F1.4 lens for the low light conditions.  The first photo is from Saturday afternoon.

Here you go, Gary

DSC_6023 (2).JPG

DSC_6049 (2).JPG

DSC_6040.JPG

• Like 5

Such an odd year. 6 miles north of us most trees have lost their leaves while at home things still look fairly robust. But the colors are waning and I guess it may be time to see if the snowblower still runs. 

20211107_142108.jpg

20211107_143453.jpg

20211107_160710.jpg

Ran across a few Corvair guys out for a tour.  Mostly last generation cars. A super sweet Corsa...140 hp- 4speed. 

20211107_140325.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, old-tank said:

What is a snowblower?:P

At the rate things seem to be going Willie, it's the orange blob of mechanics that all ya-all might want to invest in down there in Texas.  When I drag it out of the shed I'll send you a picture of one that's been a God-send for me...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, EmTee said:

Forget the snow blower - better to get a generator before the next ice storm!  ;)

Have had a "whole house" Generac generator for over twenty years.  And, I recently purchased a 3-stage Cub Cadet snow thrower to replace an old 2-stage one.

Edited by dship (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, dship said:

Have had a "whole house" Generac generator for over twenty years.  And, I recently purchased a 3-stage Cub Cadet snow thrower to replace an old 2-stage one.

Showoff!  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...