'90 Red Convertible - Bargainl of the year?!

Bushwack

This car has been listed for the past couple months and now with a drastic price reduction - 1990 Buick Reatta Very RARE . this is a must see . REDUCED !!!!!

If the pictures of this car are any indication (and assuming it is mechanically sound), this may be too good to pass on (if you live up in the NW).

Prices keep getting lower and lower and...

Guest 68vwdubb

Hey Bushwack! Probably a decent buy, but certainly not the bargain of the year with 95K, IMO! I think either one of your Reatta converts that you sold would have been a better buy. IMO.

I paid less than that in August for my 87K mile, White 90 Reatta vert. Mine has the original leather seats in good condition and a very nice steering wheel that doesn't need a cover to hide the damage. Mine did need a new top and an AC charge which would take my price to slightly more but I think I got a much better buy. Mine was a 1 owner car that came with full documentation and a complete owners portfolio. Mine was also a pace car for the Great American Race and came with the decals that were on the car during the race.

Fortunately for me, (unfortunately for sellers) now was a perfect time to pick up my dream car for a very reasonable price. I had a couple of other options to buy locally here in the Great Northwet. Others were a '90 Maui Blue (my favorite Reatta color) Vert in Portland for $14K and 48K miles and a 91 red Vert with very low miles for $22K. All of the other cars I was considering are still for sale 2 months later. My car was for sale for over a year before I came along.

Hey Bushwack! Probably a decent buy, but certainly not the bargain of the year with 95K, IMO! I think either one of your Reatta converts that you sold would have been a better buy. IMO.

Wasn't aware of the odometer reading but I was under the impression the seats were in great shape. What is that we see in the trunk?

But...if the seats need attention, than it is no bargain but I think a semi-reasonable price at $5,000 given today's climate (although red verts seem to come up for sale frequently).