need help in engine swap

i curreently own a 69 skylark and im going to rebuild the engine very carefully and take my time to the max . i have a 70 cutlass 350 lying around and i want to put it in the buick while i have the og buick 350 at the maciene shop would it be hard to swapthe olds 350 in or wpuld it be a direct bolt in with a few adjustment please help i dont wan to but the buick in storage for the time being i get too much attention

You will need engine mount stands from a Cutlass frame and your exhaust system front pipes will have to be altered to connect to the Olds engine. Will bolt direct to your Buick transmission, will need to use Olds flex plate. Henry

thanks henry but im not quite sure what engine mt stands are do u mean the motor mounts out of the olds and the front pipes do u mean the exhaust manifolds

The engine mount stands are the 2 metal brackets that bolt to the crossmember where the engine sets in place. You will need to use the Oldsmobile exhaust manifolds and alter the pipe that attach to them in order to hook up the exhaust. Henry.