intake for 72 skylark custom

I'm in ontario and am looking for a 4bbl intake for my 72 skylark custom conv. I was at the Carlise show this spring and was quite disappointed at the show in general and unable to find an intake for my buick. An intake in Canada is preferable because I then don't have to deal with the customs b/s. Thanks,<P>Filipe

Buick 350 motor. I thought that the intake would also be the same for the Buick 455 since buick didn't have a big/small block engine?

• 1 month later...

All 350s are the same from 68-70 even though the ratings are different, that's because they changed the way engines were rated, after that they added the EGR and AIR crap and reduced the compression ratio, and those intakes are different!<BR>BTW, you will never find much Buick stuff at Carlisle or Hershey, best bet is a Buick Meet sponsored by a Buick Club of America Chapter, next week is the National Meet in Kokomo, Indiana, see the web site at <A HREF="http://www.buickclub.org" TARGET=_blank>http://www.buickclub.org</A> for more info and in 2003 the Centennial (100 years) of Buick in Flint, Michigan, info on the same page!<BR>Also check out the calendar of events for other regional events that often include swap meets.<p>[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: BUICK RACER ]

hey whats up my name is mario and i found a 72 gs with a 4 bbl intake at a junk yard in Northern Cali . im not sure if its a 350 or 400. but since its a GS the intake runners might be bigger than a stock Buick Skylark 350 4 bbl manifold if youre interested let me know on this page or email me at Reynaeastbay@aol.com let me know soon bcuz who knows how soon its going to the crusher

Roberta, isn't the '71 Intake also the same as previous? It doesn't have AIR ('72) or EGR (tmk).<P>Mario, check the intake behind the carb.. It'll say 350 or 455... :-)