Jump to content

What is this thing?


Recommended Posts

Guest fossiltin62

It's a John Deere two bottom drag plow, looks to be 14 inch bottoms. Where are the rolling coulters, though? Probably broken or just plain worn out like ours always were at home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...