1960 Buick Grill check this out

MrEarl

Guest shadetree77

That is too cool Lamar! I've always wanted a car/grill. Mmmmm....motor oil flavored burgers. :P Now if I just had 500 bux. Where is that by the way? And where are the pictures of it sitting in the Buick Gardens?? ;)

[h=2]Maybe it is working then, is this what I am suppose to be seeing?

Error 403: ACCESS IS PROHIBITED[/h]<dl style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; "><dd>I am sorry but remotely linking to ,pdf, .tar, .zip, .gz, image and sound files on this server is prohibited.

Please browse for the file yourself by visiting the site that is being linked to.</dd></dl>Note: This includes links from cached pages such as Google's cache. If you arrived here by clicking on a link in a page of mine that was displayed via Google's cache please visit the non-cache page and you will be able to access the content you want.[h=3]Some webpages that you may have been looking for are:[/h]Free Movie Sound Clips and Sound Bites : A huge (over 280) collection of sound bites, sound clips, soundbites and other trivia from movies. All freely downloadable.

Free TV Show Sound Clips and Sound Bites : A huge collection of sound bites, sound clips, soundbites and other trivia from hit TV Shows. All freely downloadable.

Excellent Alternatives to Google's Adsense Program : This site provides a huge list of excellent pay per click advertising services that are good alternatives to Google's Adsense. Been banned by Google then try some of the ones listed here.

A Guide to adjusting your ski boot bindings : This site provides a step by step guy to adjusting the release bindings for you ski boots.

How to upgrade a Tivo Hard Disk : This site explains (and includes the required software) how to upgrade the recording capacity of a Tivo HD, Tivo Series 3 or Tivo Series 2 DVR.

Plane crash videos : A collection of videos from when planes go wrong.

The AMBER Workshop tutorial page : This page provides a large number of tutorials in the form of a workshop that act as an introduction to AMBER for new users. Topics include simple Molecular Dynamics simulations, Nudged Elastic Band, Reaction Pathway Simulations, Simulation of Pharmaceutical compounds, advanced analysis and simulation of DNA.

• 9 months later...

Mr. Earl,

I don't think that Lou cooks BBQ in his trailer, but I thought you might like to see a couple of pictures of it. Made from '65 Riviera front AND rear clips. Both the hood and trunk open. Lou has the matching '65 Riviera convertible too (it too was custom made by Lou.) I tried to post just pictures but the copy and paste wouldn't.

Riviers Suncar and Trailer

Ed