1949 Mercury project - $900

Guest Mooky

Hello, for your consideration is another fine project that I bought to help out a friend in need and now I find myself in the same situation. I have a 1949 Mercury 4 door sedan that has had the roof customized and the 4 doors removed and a 2 door conversion started. This project has the trim, grill, 3 piece rear glass...and many parts for it as well as new outer rockers in the box. As well this car has a Clean Title to boot. good roller and your chance to own a 49 Merc for under a $1000. I will store for you for whatever time you need as long as car is paid for in advance and I can send you the signed over title via first class mail as well as a bill of sale providing I have your full information. If you've been wanting a 49-51 Merc to customize or even need the parts for a restoration your working on you know this is a steel. The asking price is $900

The car is located in Central Michigan and you can contact me at 989-418-2831/leave message or via email at christymike2004@yahoo.com ...would like to move this Merc before snow fall...I have a couple of med bills to pay...thank you all and AACA for letting me post my cars for sale

will post pic's soon as for now i can email them,,,again thank you