Sign in to follow this  
captin

1930 Buick Marquette 3-Window Coupe

Model36-S Special Coupe, completely restored and in very nice condition. Flat head 6 cylinder engine with standard transmission.

Options and accessories:

-- Rumble seat

-- Step Plates

-- Tire Cover with Lock.

-- Roll down rear window.

-- Right side golf bag door.

-- White wall tires

-- Cowl lights

-- Deluxe hood ornament.

The car was appraised in 2008 for $22,000.00. Please send requests for additional information to jv11jr@gmail.com.

post-88305-14313918068_thumb.jpg

Edited by captin
Pictures added (see edit history)

Lets see - 1 post, no pictures, no location, no firm price stated, posted at 1:30am, and a G-Mail account...

Good luck

No need to have posted before, selling the car for a relative. Car is located in Ohio, pictures available upon request. Posting time and email are irrelevant, its a legit posting if that is your concern.

As a non member of the AACA, you should following the rules setup by this web page.

go to the 3 rd post on this forum or the link below will take you there directly.

http://forums.aaca.org/f119/buyers-sellers-please-read-202656.html

Just saying you are in Ohio means little.

As example, I am in Ohio but I am closer to Louisville than Cleveland.

You are dealing with many indications of SPAMERS posting here.

This situation comes up fairly frequently, and I have also been vocal in reminding posters of the protocol, but this could all be easily overcome if there was a template that had to be completed for posting a sale ad, with all the relevant rules needing to be completed before an ad is accepted.

Thanks everyone. These posts could also require approval by a moderator before becoming live. The car is in Ashtabula county. I'll post some pictures in the next day or so. Interested buyers may also email me for a phone number should they wish to ask questions.

Sellers need to realize the posting rules are as much to their benefit as the potential buyers. Somebody hot to specifically buy a 1930 Marquette 3-window coupe (a show of hands, please!) will call, but others who might possibly be interested the car are just annoyed by the omissions. $22K sounds like an appraisal for insurance purposes, and the market was different in 2008.

My apologies for being rude this morning. YES there are a lot of spammers on here looking for a quick buck - Yes, your add contains more red-flags than a Russian invasion would have, and YES if you are a spammer e-mailing for a phone number really does not help prove otherwise.

I fully believe that the rules need to be followed both for the sellers and buyers interests, and yes, I am looking for a new toy but am not willing to go that far away for it.