1970 Buick Skylark 4 Door, all original

Guest jendunc1027

Guest jendunc1027

Hello everyone! I'm looking to sell my 1970 4 Door Buick Skylark to a Buick/Classic car enthusiast that will give it the proper care and restoration it needs.

I've owned this car for approx. 8yrs. I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle. The car is in running condition. It has 69,000 original miles on it. The transmission has been rebuilt and installed. There's a few rust spots on the body but they're all superficial. The body is in excellent shape, the interior is good but needs a thorough cleaning.

This was the first care I ever bought completely on my own and so it has some sentimental value to me. That's why I only want to sell it to someone who will take care of it. I'm not in a position in my life to dedicate the time and money it's going to take to completely restore the car.

Please contact me via email if you're interested

lovelivelaugh85@yahoo.com

Guest jendunc1027
How much and where is it? Color? Options - AC?

$3,500 Carnesville, GA. It's Seamist Green exterior with white top(not vinyl) with Hunter Green interior. It's a 350 Engine with Turbo 350 transmission, and factory A/C.

I have all the original paperwork(metal warranty tag, color swatches, original title, etc) and a list of everything that has been done to it since I've owned it.

Any other information you want please let me know. I can take pictures as well.