Used Reatta Values are pitiful...

Roadster90

A select Sixty with 4000 miles - an eBay bid of less than 13,000....

A red 91 roadster with 40,000 miles - an eBay offer of 7100....

Not good................

Or not bad. Depends on your perspective. The Reatta marketplace has received a lot of attention lately on the forum and it seems there are 2 general camps. Those that want high prices, for investment purposes, and those like me that want low prices so we can buy them and drive them without breaking the bank.

I am not going to flip my 1990 convertible any time soon, nor a coupe that I will eventually buy. Don't be worried about pricing, enjoy the cars.

Two things make a collector car increase in value. Rare and Desirable. At the moment the Reatta is neither, there is pleanty of availability and desired right now only by a nitch group. Being 20-25 years out, they are still just "old". Also to most collectors, anything after 1973 is "late model" and over regulated.

When I acquired the Judge close to when the Reatta was a prototype, it was just passing 25 years old and was a $600 car with odd ball stripes so for a 25 year old Reatta to be $1000-$3000 now is not out of line. At 42 years old the Judge has appreciated a bit so expect the Reatta value to increase around 2025.

My daily driver (the white/blue 'vert) is probably worth about half of what I have in it and the foundling needs about $8-$10k invested to be worth points judging (that it could be brought to that level easilyis probably the reason I keep it).

But for me, having the Reattae is more about my personality than any monetary worth and now have enough parts to keep them going for a while.

Guest MercWagn
...anything after 1973 is...over regulated.... [H]aving the Reattae is more about my personality than any monetary worth and now have enough parts to keep them going for a while.

I'm in total agreement!

Awesome Judge, gotta love those 68-72 Pontiacs!!