Can you help me locate a 1910 Flanders 20 Roadster......

sunroofcord

Just got off the phone with a fellow who owned a 1910 Flanders Roadster from 1961 to about 1976. Don still lives in Minnesota and would like to find out where this car is now. There can't be a whole lots of Flanders left in existence, so thought I'd try to help him locate it if possible. Thanks for any leads you can give us.

Guest Bill Miller

There was a Flanders for sale in Hobart, Indiana about a year or two ago but I think it was a 1912. Nevertheless it might be worth a call to 219-310-4132 to find out. If it's not the right one, try the E-M-F Club which covers not only E-M-F's but also Everetts, Northerns, Flanders, and early Studebakers. Flanders was the "F" in E-M-F.

Bill

• 3 months later...
Guest Flanders1912
a flanders of this year (but im not relaay sure) was on a rally in germany. There is a film on you tube ' snauflerrally ibbenburen' color was blue.

www.bloggen/.be/pre1930rally rally in Flanders.

Best regards.

Yes it´s my Flanders. There is anotherone in the nederlands.

sunroofcord,

I purchased a 1912 Flanders 20 Suburban in late September. The previous owner also had a Flanders 20 Roadster which was not for sale. Send me a PM when you have a chance.

This is the Flanders 20 I purchased and the Roadster was in equally nice condition:

Edited by vwlfan
clean-up (see edit history)