Another New 1933 HUP owner

Guest Nomosnow

Guest Nomosnow

I just bought a 1933 Hupp model K from a man in Tennessee.It has been streetrodded,has a 383 Chevy w/a 350 TH transmission.

The man that I bought it from seems like a great guy. I'll tell you more about it when it gets to Florida.

I've never owned a Hupmobile and have a ton of questions to ask when it gets here next week.

I just bought a 1933 Hupp model K from a man in Tennessee.It has been streetrodded,has a 383 Chevy w/a 350 TH transmission.

The man that I bought it from seems like a great guy. I'll tell you more about it when it gets to Florida.

I've never owned a Hupmobile and have a ton of questions to ask when it gets here next week.

What is the body style? 2 dr, 4dr, coupe or victoria

• 1 month later...
Guest oldfart
I assume this is it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152473[/ATTACH]

Yup,Thats the one.I have been advised to not mention that it has been streetrodded but it is what it is.Can you believe that someone put a sunroof in it?I can't..

I'm trying to find engine parts,door handles and a front windshield frame(I assume that it had one) rear door window and door regulators,A rear luggage rack and someone to discuss what I have w/me. 386-seven88-four874.Thanx

I can't verify the accuracy of this but I was once told that 32 Ford windshield frames are almost identical to the K model Hupp. It may be an avenue worth following up as they are available as repro items.

Cheers

Steve