Jump to content

Power steering pump parts 56 Windsor


Recommended Posts

hi torry, the c shape metal channel in two halves, join by a link at one end, and a bolt and nut at the other end, is what the eaton rotor power steering pumps used to secure the lid to the resevoir, you might call captain chip at powersteering.com and ask him if he will sell you one. 417-864-6676 is his ph #, you might also call 559-237-0918 and ask turner's auto wrecking in fresno, calif if they have and will sell you one. the eaton pump was used by most car makes that offered power steering in the mid-early 1950's. charles coker, 1953 pontiac tech advisor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...