Seat covers for Mercedes

Old26Buick

What year MB? I can likely direct you to some feedback if that helps.

Here is some current discussion on suppliers for "107 chassis" , or 72-89 SL series cars:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r-c107-sl-slc-class/1670242-interior-time.html

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT
added link (see edit history)

Hopefully the link is helpful. I have a couple of wear marks in my seats, but not enough to justify upholstering them, so I have yet to go down that road. If you do not already know the forum, you want to check out the "R107" section of the BenzWorld site. Lots of knowledge there.

I will say that no matter what you choose, be sure to get samples of materials first as quality varies. I asked from a couple of the eBay folks in the past and once received I even did some destructive testing to see which was most durable. Especially in the case of vinyls, some resist tearing better than others while some may scratch more easily, also with samples if you look closely at the edges or scratch them deeply you will see if the material is colored all the way thru or just a thin layer on top with white (usually) making up the bulk. The stuff with only a color layer on top will show the white underlayment when it gets scratched and won't look good for very long.