I have several parts to a 1953 buick roadmaster many will also fit a buick skylark, I have two hoods, two trunk, two pairs of fenders, doors, bumpers, entire dash board including instrument clusters. Hood ornaments are sold seperately from hoods, multiple trim pieces, all are used not NOS but in very good shape slight surface rust no rot or pit on pieces. Also have many parts for a 1938 buick coupe special 40, contact me for more information on coupe

• 1 year later...
I have several parts to a 1953 buick roadmaster many will also fit a buick skylark, I have two hoods, two trunk, two pairs of fenders, doors, bumpers, entire dash board including instrument clusters. Hood ornaments are sold seperately from hoods, multiple trim pieces, all are used not NOS but in very good shape slight surface rust no rot or pit on pieces. Also have many parts for a 1938 buick coupe special 40, contact me for more information on coupe

Hi, I would be very interested to learn if there are still parts available like trunk ornament, right extension of the hood bar onto the fender, portholes, bumpers, 'dagmars', instruments as well. I just bought a '53 Roadmaster HT and need plenty of parts. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Hans

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes I still have plenty of parts available

Hi there,

I am looking for the chrome part extension of the grille mustache onto the right fender, part number is 1346808, the complete windshield washer bottle with pump, from the wipers the escutcheons at the base of the wipers on the hood, a non cracked steering wheel, good ventiports, the chrome centre bar on top of the rear bumper, a radio in running order and a clock, the license plate holder on the front bumper and the very right tooth of the grill.

Any of these available? Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Hans

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...