Sign in to follow this  
la162008

1953 buick parts

I have several parts to a 1953 buick roadmaster many will also fit a buick skylark, I have two hoods, two trunk, two pairs of fenders, doors, bumpers, entire dash board including instrument clusters. Hood ornaments are sold seperately from hoods, multiple trim pieces, all are used not NOS but in very good shape slight surface rust no rot or pit on pieces. Also have many parts for a 1938 buick coupe special 40, contact me for more information on coupe

What is the condition of the hood ornament? Looking for a decent 53 v8 ornament. Also... looking for stainless trim swoosh and rear panel behind door. Thanks

PM sent for steering wheel, spark plug covers, carb and intake

I have several parts to a 1953 buick roadmaster many will also fit a buick skylark, I have two hoods, two trunk, two pairs of fenders, doors, bumpers, entire dash board including instrument clusters. Hood ornaments are sold seperately from hoods, multiple trim pieces, all are used not NOS but in very good shape slight surface rust no rot or pit on pieces. Also have many parts for a 1938 buick coupe special 40, contact me for more information on coupe

Hi, I would be very interested to learn if there are still parts available like trunk ornament, right extension of the hood bar onto the fender, portholes, bumpers, 'dagmars', instruments as well. I just bought a '53 Roadmaster HT and need plenty of parts. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Hans

Hello just joined this group and am searching for parts for my 1953 Buick Roadmaster 2r ht.

seeking both front fenders,

Yes I still have plenty of parts available

Hi there,

I am looking for the chrome part extension of the grille mustache onto the right fender, part number is 1346808, the complete windshield washer bottle with pump, from the wipers the escutcheons at the base of the wipers on the hood, a non cracked steering wheel, good ventiports, the chrome centre bar on top of the rear bumper, a radio in running order and a clock, the license plate holder on the front bumper and the very right tooth of the grill.

Any of these available? Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Hans