Like Wheel of Fortune, need to buy a letter & a vowel plus door seal Reatta Tags

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

I need the an I and C for the rear tail light - I also need a couple of the plastic Reatta name plates that go on the door seal plates. Thanks

Guest my3buicks

Thanks Steve, I plan on upgrading the tail light in the near future, so just looking to fill in a couple blanks until then.

Keith,

I have a set of the reproduction letters on my red convertible. They really are high-quality and looks stunning. I think they would look even better on a black car such as yours. If I were you, I'd just get the new letters and not even bother with used ones.

Guest my3buicks

post-30591-143139145457_thumb.jpg

I would do that without hesitation if I wasn't planning on looking for a nicer tail lamp assemply over the winter - I just needed those couple letters to get me thru the season, and to be on if I would decide to sell the current tail light assembly when I get a nicer one.

You can see on the left side the tail lamp is not real pretty (btw, that is not missing paint on the black, just reflection or shine)

post-30591-143139145439_thumb.jpg

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

Before you think that your taillight needs to be replaced, try one of the headlight restoration kits. I used the Sylvania kit. There is a tutorial on Ronies site as well as a youtube video from sylvania. It is also reasonable. I bought mine for $20.00 at Advance. I did not use the course sandpaper provided but used the two finer grits.