Sign in to follow this  
flintbuick

1950 Buick Super Dynaflow

1950 Buick Super Dynaflow 4 door,no motor or trans. I am trying to sell the car to a good home. This was a project car that went south when i discovered that water had decided to hang out inside the engine. Tennessee car and title built in flint. Real solid car except floor boards and the rockers. Has the desired demon teeth 1950 chrome grill that never stops and the the three oblong holes in the hood and not the fender. Shoot me a message if you are interested. I would am trying to sell it so i can dump money into my 52 special.

post-87668-143139140154_thumb.jpg

Nice looking project car there. Hope she goes to a good home. Where are you located? I'm working on a '52 Special myself. Love to see some pictures of your '52. Feel free to hop on over to the "Me and My Buick" section and post some pictures. Good luck on your sale!

Im from the Flint MI area.

Here is the 52 41D dynaflow, pretty good shape the car was restored in the late 80's. When i got it a few months ago the head was removed in 93 and was setting in the trunk fresh from the machine shop. Im working on getting it running again.

post-87668-143139141602_thumb.jpeg

She looks to be in good shape. Nice start for a restoration. I'm working on a '52 Special as well, model 41D. If I can help just let me know. I also have a thread on the Me and My Buick section you can browse through here: http://forums.aaca.org/f163/1952-special-deluxe-project-315000.html . I'm sure you'll find something of worth in the 15 pages or so. Good luck and don't be a stranger! Everyone on here loves hearing about the trials and tribulations we all go through working on these old Buicks!