Instrument Light

Hey all,<BR>The light in the instrument panel is no longer working. Everything else (including the radio) still works and there are no blown fuses. My question is how hard is it to change the light, and is it feasible to do on your own with no real mechanical training. Or would i be better off taking it to a dealer to get it changed?<BR>Thanks

Best money you can spend on a new classic is the chassic and body manuals. Often purchased throuhg eBay. You may spend $40 or so bucks, but you won't pull near as much hair out while fixing stuff.<P>I'm with Tom also, dealers no nothing about anything older then 1980. Sometimes you can find a nice guy in the service dept tho. Never hurts to ask.

I can send you a mechanical drawing of the dash if you would like. It shows where the lites are located for both a 66 and a 67.<p>[ 09-19-2001: Message edited by: wldctconver ]

I have had at least 4 67,s and my advice is to buy a flashlite. it,s much easier than changing those dash lights. its as bad as changing the clock.It can be done though if you have patience and lay on your back for a while.it helps if you have tiny fingers. Norb