Sign in to follow this  
bernie

FOR SALE - 89 Maserati TC - 50, 000 miles - SOLD

I'm selling my '89 Maserati TC, 50,000 miles, very clean car for BEST REASONABLE OFFER. The car is complete and in excellent shape as can be seen by the pictures. Very minimal rust, I've attached a picture of one of the rocker panels to show how clean it is. The car is not running at present. There is a badly stripped spark plug hole that had a broken spark plug and e-z out stuck in it, both have been drilled out and removed thus the damage. The spark plug hole may be repairable using a Time_Sert plug insert but this is not guaranteed. All the work has been done to remove the cylinder head with the exception of unbolting the turbo and oil line and removing the throttle cable and valve cover. All parts removed have been bagged and when possible all screws and bolts were placed back in their original location. I also have pictures of most of the disassembly process as well as a good collection of related pictures and literature. Any other parts removed are similarly bagged or carefully wrapped. When I first got the car I made sure the motor turned over which it did with no problem. Radio, power seats, power antenna all work. I didn't test much else. Please ask any questions.

Car is located in the Albany, NY area.

BEST REASONABLE OFFER GETS THE CAR (I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A LOT OF MONEY)

Here are a bunch of pictures (excuse the dust on the car):

car_C.jpg

car_L.jpg

car_F.jpg

car_K.jpg

car_H.jpg

car_I.jpg

car_E.jpg

car_D.jpg

car_J.jpg

car_G.jpg

car_B.jpg