Woodward Dream Cruise 2012 - Southwest Michigan

kachnows

Once again, it's time for my annual post just to see if there are going to be any other TC's heading out to the Detroit area for this event.

Is anyone planning on taking their TC out to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year?

I've only seen a handful of TC's represented there in all the years I've been going (only saw one other one last year)

For those that don't know, the cruise is Saturday, August 18th this year. It heads up historic Woodward avenue just north of Detroit for 16 miles starting at 8 Mile in Ferndale and turning around out in Pontiac. There are also events in some cities on Friday (I know for sure there are events in Ferndale at least).

I live in Ferndale and I usually take the TC up to around 15 Mile or so (Birmingham/North Royal Oak) and take in the sights for a while before heading back down to Ferndale to hang out around here.

Let me know if you're planning on heading out. It'd be great to see the TC better represented among the near 40,000 classic cars (by some estimates) and nearly 1,000,000 spectators! Like I said, I have only seen a handful of other TC's in all the years I've been attending. It'd be great to see some more TC's out on the road so others can admire them!

I'll keep an eye out for any other TC's.

- Steve

89 8v Yellow/Tan/Ginger