Sunroof Switch (or something...) and a Wishlist :)

Guest PontiacDude210

Guest PontiacDude210

Cleaning out my 1990 Reatta, I found a few issues. After a minor electrical fire, disabling the PS power lock, repairing the wiring harness in the door, and cleaning out some nasty crap, I have found a few things I somewhat need.

Primarily, I need whatever switch, button, or lever goes in the hole where the sunroof wiring comes out. I don't know what goes there, but there's a hole in the roof with some wires and nothing I can find on Ebay looks remotely like the same wiring connectors. I am totally lost here, seems to be some 4 or 5 pin thing remotely like the lock switches.

Also, I need to price out new visors(the fabric on mine isn't salvageable), headliner, armrest, map bins, and seat covers. The moonroof switch is the only thing I would like to buy right away, I don't have tons more money to put into this for a couple more weeks until I figure out job situation during the fall semester.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PontiacDude210

Still looking for a Sunroof switch and now the shift indicator assembly for the console as well. Please let me know what you have.

• 2 weeks later...