27 Pontiac parts for sale

Hello, I am restoring a 1926/27 Pontiac in Australia. I have found most of the missing pieces but am still looking for some mechanical advance return springs for the distributor. I am also looking for the correct model speedometer. Cheers, Ryan

Hello, I am restoring a 1926/27 Pontiac in Australia. I have found most of the missing pieces but am still looking for some mechanical advance return springs for the distributor. I am also looking for the correct model speedometer. Cheers, Ryan

I have a complete distributor, which I havent disassembled to see the springs but it would probably be cost prohibitive to ship it to you, as for the speedometer, I was lucky to find a replacement for mine which had dissentigrated, but no spare now Good luck Jim

Thanks for your reply Jim. If you can check the springs etc are in good order I would be very interested in the distributor. I'm not sure where you live but I will be visiting the USA from Australia next week. I will be on vacation in Chicago, NY and alsothe New England area for three weeks. It would be great to take a look at your Pontiac and pickup the distributor if you're willing to sell. Look forward to hearing from you. Ryan

Thanks for your reply Jim. If you can check the springs etc are in good order I would be very interested in the distributor. I'm not sure where you live but I will be visiting the USA from Australia next week. I will be on vacation in Chicago, NY and alsothe New England area for three weeks. It would be great to take a look at your Pontiac and pickup the distributor if you're willing to sell. Look forward to hearing from you. Ryan

Well I am in Canada , a very long way from Chicago, If you look at a map I am 50 miles from Sault Saint Marie Ontario, still havent taken the dist apart. Jim

Well I am in Canada , a very long way from Chicago, If you look at a map I am 50 miles from Sault Saint Marie Ontario, still havent taken the dist apart. Jim

PS I now can report that I disassembled the distributor and sorry to say the springs are gone, good luck in your search

Thanks for taking the time to check Jim. I had a look on Google maps and yes, you're a fair way from Chicago. That said, I recently drive over 4000 miles to pickup some parts in Australia. Do you have many other bits and pieces you would like to sell?

Thanks for taking the time to check Jim. I had a look on Google maps and yes, you're a fair way from Chicago. That said, I recently drive over 4000 miles to pickup some parts in Australia. Do you have many other bits and pieces you would like to sell?

Well I have a rad, complete set of oversized rings, wheel bolts, one .r.rear fender, tires and tubes. and some other stuff, this isnt new stuff it is stuff I have collected I am looking for an ignition switch and headlight glass. ,I have headlight glass but it is yellowed badly. Have fun Jim