4 Sale 1970 1/2 SS/RS Camaro Matching Numbers 300hp Factory AC Deluxe Interior

Hello

I am the second owner of this car. Its an untouched running car that needs a craftman to restore it. If you can see it in your mind as a finished car. If you understand the future value and have skills or money to invest this would be a great car for you. This is a February build so its an early 70 Van Nuys car.The 70 was the last of the high compression engine which is 10:25 to 1. Its a 350 cid #matching partial vin stamp and it has and auto trans and a 12 bolt differential. This is Citrus Green with Dark green deluxe interior and wood grain package. This has Custom cloth seat covers Dark Green.It has a Rare VF# bumper option only 1600 were made in 70 with this. Other than replaced maintenance Items this is all original down to the AM Radio, exhaust Manifolds, Air cleaner Its not an abused car but the vinyl top did some rust damage in the trunk and dash area, It has some spots behind the wheels and some small half dollar size in the floor pan. Will need a trunk and I have a spare roof. Ist really not hard work to do you can buy the car and pay me to restore it I will work on it full time since I am self employed and things are slow. There were about 10k SS's built in 70 and most you will find are all standard optioned (that I have seen) Few have the RS split bumper package, Deluxe interior, Custome Cloth seats, Citrus Green. To my knowledge no one has come up with the count on the SS optioned vs the RS SS optioned. I am asking a alot because like most people out there I simply need the money and the work. I have the original wheels also, spare and jack Thank You for your considerations

Many folks blow this amount in a year messing around or lose it in the stock market trying or in Vegas trying to win. But Cars are lasting investments and even through these hard times they are still pulling big money

$22500.00 Please Thank you Serious enquirys only please No comments needed PM me if your Serious May consider partial trades

post-59848-143139118969_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143139118992_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143139119015_thumb.jpg

post-59848-143139119039_thumb.jpg

Edited by DD30Dodge
cant spell lol (see edit history)