Sign in to follow this  
Hubcap-collector

Need Hubcaps? 100's of Makes from 1890's to present

Need a hubcap? I have a large collection of hubcaps and center caps from 1890's through present time. Cars, trucks, boat and camper trailers. 5000+ hubcaps in stock! I also offer hubcap identification and other info. Let me know what you need.post-87196-143139116535_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116414_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116416_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116418_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116419_thumb.png

post-87196-14313911642_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116422_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116423_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116425_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116426_thumb.png

post-87196-143139116427_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116441_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116456_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116471_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116484_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116499_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116511_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139116525_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hubcap-collector (see edit history)

I need a Buffalo Wire Wheel left side #4 hub. Let me know please .

Wow, you have quite a collection. I thought I had alot but nothing after looking at your photos. It's wonderful, you should be proud. Do you have any hubcaps for a Richelieu? It was a big luxury car built in Asbury Park N.J. between 1922 and 1923. Only about 50 were built. Also, do you have anything for the Daniels? This was another big luxury car built from the mid teens to the mid 20's. A Harding 12 hubcap? Any Duesenberg hubcap would be nice.

I need a Buffalo Wire Wheel left side #4 hub. Let me know please .

Hi, I do have a cap that fits your description but i am unsure if it is a #4 because it is not stamped on the cap like a Houk or Hayes cap from this era. I have attached a picture of the cap I have. The thread diameter is 5 1/2" and the overall diameter is 6" about. Please feel free to email directly at joelj0602@hotmail.com thanks

post-87196-143139117095_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139117109_thumb.jpeg

post-87196-143139117117_thumb.jpeg

Wow, you have quite a collection. I thought I had alot but nothing after looking at your photos. It's wonderful, you should be proud. Do you have any hubcaps for a Richelieu? It was a big luxury car built in Asbury Park N.J. between 1922 and 1923. Only about 50 were built. Also, do you have anything for the Daniels? This was another big luxury car built from the mid teens to the mid 20's. A Harding 12 hubcap? Any Duesenberg hubcap would be nice.

Hi,

I am very proud of my collection! I have been collecting hubcaps from swap meets, junkyards, antique stores, etc. since I was 15 years old. I am only 19 years old now so its been a busy 4 years! unfortunatly i dont have any of the brands you have listed. some of the really obscure brands that had very low production are alot harder to find. I have found a few rare brands over the years like Larrabee, Crow Elk-Hart, Pope, Crawford, Moyer, Warren, Dragon, Marion-Handley, Saf-T-Cab etc. but none that you have listed.

Very impressive collection! Is it all for sale?

I love collecting hubcaps and have a certain emotional attachment to all of the cool stuff but i can put a price on most anything in my collection even though i am not activly trying to sell everything. so if the price is right, anything you see is for sale!

Hi,

I am very proud of my collection! I have been collecting hubcaps from swap meets, junkyards, antique stores, etc. since I was 15 years old. I am only 19 years old now so its been a busy 4 years! unfortunatly i dont have any of the brands you have listed. some of the really obscure brands that had very low production are alot harder to find. I have found a few rare brands over the years like Larrabee, Crow Elk-Hart, Pope, Crawford, Moyer, Warren, Dragon, Marion-Handley, Saf-T-Cab etc. but none that you have listed.

I must say, for under 20 years old, you picked the right hobby. Keep looking for these old hubcaps, (there are still out there waiting to be found) and before you know it, you will be sitting on some very good cash for your bright future. From what I saw in your photos, you are already sitting on many thousands of dollars in hubcaps. The early small and rare hubcaps, from before the mid 30's are the ones to really collect. They bring good money today. Only within the last 10 to 15 years or so, they have really become a hot item to collect. How many do you have? Listen to this great story.... A very good friend of mine grewup during the 30's and 40's. Each day, his mother gave him a nickel for lunch. There was a junkyard that he walked past each day to school. The junkyard owner had a 50 gallon drum loaded with very early hubcaps, Stanleys, Locomobiles, Cole 8, Rolls Royce, Case, Packards, Cadillacs, Pierce Arrows, Revere, Baker, everything! All from very high dollar cars because it was a well to do area he lived in. My friend bought one hubcap a day with his nickel for lunch. He told me he did this from around age 8 until he was in High School. The junkyard owner only charged him a nickel for each hubcap. He skipped lunch everyday, however, in the end, he had several hundred, one of a kind hubcaps in his collection. I have a local newspaper story on him and his hubcap collection that was done when he was about 30 years old. About 10 years ago on his 75th birthday, he gave me his entire hubcap collection! I had been collecting hubcaps myself so he knew his collection would be safe with my. He has since passed on but I will never forget what a kind old timer he was and how he treated me. His hubcaps are all hung up on my garage walls and no amount of money would make me part with them.... Best of luck in your future hubcap hunting....

Nice collection. Well cared for. I have quite a few myself - (not the smaller older ones). And I can see you've spent a lot of time cleaning them up. Do you clean and polish them yourself? or send them out? Or did they look that nice when you got them?

Fantastic collection! I only have a few mondern hubcaps that I've picked up around town walking home from school

Hello hubcap collector

Was this posting and pictures just a teaser? I have sent you several PM's with no response. I notice your last posting was 2 weeks ago. Vacation maybe? I would love to hear from you

Beautiful collection. Do you have any pre war Crosley hubcaps? They are the same size and shape as the early post war cap but are blue letters with a lightening bolt through the letters. (the one in your picture could possibly be pre war but refinished with the wrong color I can't tell for sure from what I see).

I must say, for under 20 years old, you picked the right hobby. Keep looking for these old hubcaps, (there are still out there waiting to be found) and before you know it, you will be sitting on some very good cash for your bright future. From what I saw in your photos, you are already sitting on many thousands of dollars in hubcaps. The early small and rare hubcaps, from before the mid 30's are the ones to really collect. They bring good money today. Only within the last 10 to 15 years or so, they have really become a hot item to collect. How many do you have? Listen to this great story.... A very good friend of mine grewup during the 30's and 40's. Each day, his mother gave him a nickel for lunch. There was a junkyard that he walked past each day to school. The junkyard owner had a 50 gallon drum loaded with very early hubcaps, Stanleys, Locomobiles, Cole 8, Rolls Royce, Case, Packards, Cadillacs, Pierce Arrows, Revere, Baker, everything! All from very high dollar cars because it was a well to do area he lived in. My friend bought one hubcap a day with his nickel for lunch. He told me he did this from around age 8 until he was in High School. The junkyard owner only charged him a nickel for each hubcap. He skipped lunch everyday, however, in the end, he had several hundred, one of a kind hubcaps in his collection. I have a local newspaper story on him and his hubcap collection that was done when he was about 30 years old. About 10 years ago on his 75th birthday, he gave me his entire hubcap collection! I had been collecting hubcaps myself so he knew his collection would be safe with my. He has since passed on but I will never forget what a kind old timer he was and how he treated me. His hubcaps are all hung up on my garage walls and no amount of money would make me part with them.... Best of luck in your future hubcap hunting....

Could you favor us with some pictures of your collection, Mssr. Richelieu

Dear Sir, I'm looking for a Pontiac 1932/1933 hubcap (red indian emblem) Can you help? Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Very nice collection .I could use a set of 4 29 olds hub caps and a set of 4 28 Falcon Knight hub caps . Thanks for your help Don

In need of a set of four of the Auburn hub-caps for wooden wheels as shown in picture four. IndianFour Private mail works best for me. Thanks!!