92 Riv dash cluster

Guest exnitro

Guest exnitro

For anyone trying to pull the cluster, it doesn't just unplug. It has a connector on the back side, lower right side, that has to be unplugged before it will come out. Had to use a screwdriver to get it loose. Sprayed with cleaner and hooked it back up. It's working now but I haven't finished putting it all back together. If it quits again, well, bye-bye Riv.Have a scrap yard about 5 miles from me.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Jim

Why scrap the Riv...buy another IPC. 1990 through 1993 Riviera and 1990 through 1991 Reatta IPC's will fit your 1992 Riviera. A rebuilt costs about $100-$125 on average....usually a few on evilbay and a number of Reatta Forum folks have them for sale often.

Guest exnitro

Tired of putting money in it! Fix one thing, then another, then another. I've replaced, or had a shop replace, a crapload of different parts. I'll admit, it runs good, rides great, but it is nickel and dimeing me to death. If I scrap it, maybe I'll get enough to buy a cheap old, hate to say, Ford.

Guest exnitro

Hi Dave. The whole A/C system is about a year old, 134. I bought a motor strut from you last summer I believe. I put pics on this forum somewhere, just haven't found them yet. When I do, I'll email them

Thanks,

Jim