GS 1968/1969 Question

The trunks interchange. The trim is unique to the GS as it dosen't have any lettering fromed in it. It's just a straight line across the edge of the lid.(It follows the whole edgeand curves) I also live in Austin and used to have 3 GS's Still have 2 69 400's shocked.gif" border="0

I may be interested in 1 or both...Let me know soon, before I commit too much $$ collecting bits and pieces. Send me an <BR>e-mail with specific's.<BR>cbuhrow@swbell.net<P>thanks grin.gif" border="0

Hey there Blackcat...I did a quick scan on <BR>e-bay and found a 69 GS front grill for sale. It's open for bid for a few more days. Looks like it will probably go for around $300-$350. rolleyes.gif" border="0

One is under construction. Fresh motor, Trans, Brakes. New Mexico car. Solid has dents. The other is a parts/projet. Has engine Disamabled With fresh 430 heads(The good ones. Car is nearly complete. It has no title though. Car has rust but not real bad. Take a guess what both have broken.(Front Grills) I may sell both as a package for 2500.00 I have more in the engine and trans in the project car. shocked.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

68 GS trunk lid had two trim strips running from front to rear (like the hood), attaching to a chromed diecast trim plate above the bumper/license plate that said either "GS 350" or "GS 400".<BR>The 69 GS trunk lid used a covered trunk lock with a swing-up GS emblem as the cover (you could tell if it was a 350 or 400 by the rear quarter side marker light lenses).