Jump to content

Chevrolet Steam-bent top frame identification

Guest charlie echo

Recommended Posts

Guest charlie echo

I recently acquired a set of 5 steam bent top frame members for a Chevrolet...

I know little to nothing about them, and i would like to sell them to someone that could use them.

I purchased them because they were oak and obviously steam bent and fully intended to use them to create chair arms, but i noticed that they say "Chevrolet St Louis, Mo" on the underside of one of the members and the number 28' which i guess might refer to the year of vehicle that they would fit.

Is there any way to know which vehicle they fit?


Does anyone have any pointers on the best way to hook up with a buyer for such a specialized item and what a fair price would be?


c e

Edited by charlie echo
mis-spellings (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...